Pioneer with role model function
In 1999 RICOSTA as industrial pioneer implemented an environment management system according to DIN EN ISO 14001 – and is still the only certified children’s shoe manufacturer in Europe.
Both suppliers and partners of RICOSTA are included in the environment protection system.
Download our RICOSTA sustainability booklet here:
RICOSTA protect the environment
- careful handling of materials and resources
- use of high-quality leathers made by ecologically and environmentally responsible European tanneries
- free of hazardous preservatives in upper leathers
- all our leathers are Chrome VI-free
- Soles are injected thermally – without use of adhesives
- Sympatex membrane can be recycled without any problems
- RICOSTA production plants are inspected on a regular basis by independent surveyors
- Photovoltaic cells provide in-house electricity (location Donaueschingen)
Here you can download the certificate for the RICOSTA Environmental Management System:
You can download our green electricity label here: